Monday 27 July 2009

Monday, August 07, 2006 - back dated!


Me and Johnny set off in our rental car round 1pm on Sunday the 30th of July. Heading to Cradiff and the experience of a lifetime, especially for Johnny who's never even been to a proper concert, ever. This was my birthday treat for myself and for him.


Closing in on Cardiff the traffic got horrendeous. Miles and miles of cues and excited Madonna lovers heading for the same experience. Puffy homos as far as the eyes can see.


Reached cardiff just before 6pm and dreaded that the stadium was gonna be jam packed by the time we got in - but to our delight elbowing through the crowd wasn't as bad as we originally thought. We reached the golden circle, where a couple of mates had had the enormous luck of getting wristbands for. But I guess that's what you get for queing up for 6 hours prior to the gig.


LOL


Paul Okenfold opened with a mixed set, covering up that Miss M was running over an hour late.
But in the end it was all worth it!! That woman sure knows how to put on a show. And to be honest, compared to Re-Invention tour where I paid £170 for a seated ticket, I only paid £70 for a general admission ticket and had the BEST view ever!! At one point, I swear, I could feel her sweat dripping down on me.. ;o)


Extatic!!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment