Tuesday 28 July 2009

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - back dated!


Inspiration - come my way!


I don't know why that is but lately I have found myself completely lacking inspiration to do.. anything really! As boring as it may sound I kinda like doing fuck all - to a certain point. And I think that point has just been reached. HELP!


I normally write in my journal every single day as it is a Page-a-Day diary, but over the last couple of months I'll be damned if I've written more than two lines... Have I just become pure lazy since entering a monogomous relationship?? Or should lazy be pronounced boring??

I thought that being in love inspired people to do better things and fill their days with joy and laughter - but that's clearly not the case with me. I get lazy, boring and FAT! Yup, that's right people - you heard it here first. I think I'm gonna write to BBC and see if I, like Kirstey Alley, can get my own Fat show. It will be called FAT DAN if everything goes according to plan and my goal will be to shed all the weight and bed Britney Spears.


Ah, who am I kidding.. By the time the production starts I'll have shed all the exes weight and will be back on top as the Stud Muffin you all know me as. I mean its the Holidays for crying out loud and its only a little bit of holiday weight (as long as I keep telling myself that everything is going to be allright)..


Yeah, so what is the point in writing this blog I hear you cry??


Well, basically its an incentive on my part trying to pick myself up a bit and solemnly make a promise to better myself when it comes to exercising and writing blogs/journal enties.


Oh and to give you a little heads up on the new track by MILKE - She Says. Its just amazing. Especially the Dylan Rhymes Remix and the Craig Obey Mix. TDF people.. Give it a go.

Oh and I also need to mention that I am over the moon at the fact I have gotten in touch with one of the most unique and most inspirational singer/songwriters of our time; Bonnie Bailey. I have loved her music from a distance for quite some time now and I have finally 'met' her on My Space - and it is my sincere pleasure to say that she is as lovely as I always imagined her to be. Heads up for the new album - check out her My Space for details.. :-)


Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment