Thursday 30 July 2009

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 - back dated!


Je vais te dire un Secret..
Let me tell you a Secret.. THE Secret to be exact.

In accordance to my previous blog (that raised a lot of thoughts and views) I've decided to stay in the cosmic realm but make it slightly more comprehendable.

A movie was brought to my attention last week that had absolutely nothing to do with UFO's, aliens or extra terrestrials altho it's about space and universe and cosmos. Its been widely studied and researched and the conclusion alwasy seems to end up the same - Space is a 'solid' matter that can be bent and moved to fit its surroundings and is affected by other 'things' around it.

We've all heard of The Butterfly Effect - a butteflys flapping wings in, say, Japan can send tiny motionwaves across the globe that can eventually escelate to a fully pledged hurricane. Just like human thought waves affect our surroundings and even the future.
I know this is a little bit far fetched but considering the people behind it aren't after a materialistic profit but instead want to teach people how to use The Secret to improve their lives and eventually achieve everything they ever wanted, its worth a try. There's absolutely NOTHING to loose.

I've already praised all the things I'm proud of in my life and everything I'm greatful for has been noted. I've even written out a cheque to myself for the sum of $500.000 to be cashed on my 30th birthday. I know the sum's not THAT much considering I could have put any amount I wanted - but I wanted it to be realistic (for me) and that way I can easily visualise it. Once that money's in the pot there's no limit to how much more will be made. I've also changed my way of thinking. Altho its not the easiest thing ridding yourself of all negative thoughts in Central London it is a work in progress and I'm sure I can feel a bit better already.. : )

The idea is that by power of thought you will be able to attract the things you desire the most; love, happiness, wealth, security etc. By exchanging negative thoughts for positive ones the vibe you send out will be different, attracting rather than repelling what you want the most. This is very logic to me. As everyone knows when we're in a bad mood we project vibes wether we want it or not and just like other people can sense that so can the universe. If we use our thoughts to instead evoke and summon what we'd really like we can affect 'motion' of space and through a series of events and by help of signs we can eventually achieve our goal.

So I'm passing this information on to anyone who'd like to wish themselves a bit of happy or a bit of wealthy or why not a bit of loved too just for good measure.

You can visit The Secret's website here or you can buy the book here or you can search info on YouTube to find out more..

Good luck!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment